- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Green gram/Hara chana 1 cup
Whole dried milk/Mawa 1/4 bowl
Sugar 1/4 bowl
clarified butter 2 table spoon
Cardamom powder 1/4 tea spoon
Raisins 1 table spoon
Crushed almonds 1 table spoon
- Heat clarified butter in a pan. Grind green gram coarsely and add in the pan. Stir constantly for 10 - 12 mins.
- Add sugar and stir until thick consistency.
- Add whole dried milk/mawa and cardamom powder and m ix well.
- Add raisins and crushed almonds and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on the grease plate and spread it.
- Cut in a diamond shape.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.