- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Green gram / Hara chana 1 cup
Rice flour 2 table spoon
gram flour 2 table spoon
Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tea spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
Green Chilli (chopped) 1/4 tea spoon
- Wash and grind the green gram coarsely to make a paste.
- Take a large bowl add green gram paste,green chilly,rice flour,gram flour,cumin seeds,ginger garlic paste and salt and mix well.
- Make a thick batter with the help of water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add one spoon batter and spread it.
- Flip when done on one side. Drizzle the oil. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.