- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
mutton 500 gram
Clarified Butter / Desi ghee 1/2 cup
Onion (Chopped) 2 nos
Tomato (chopped finely) 2 nos
Ginger garlic paste 1-2 table spoon
Fresh coconut powder 1/2 cup
Coriander seeds 1 tea spoon
Fennel Seeds 1 tea spoon
Poppy seeds (khuskhus) 1 tea spoon
Cloves 2-3 nos
black cardamom 1 pieces
Cinnamon stick 1 inch
Green Cardamom 3 nos
Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
Lemon juice 1 tea spoon
Sugar a pinch
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
Red chilli powder 1 table spoon
Green Chilli (chopped) 2 nos
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 table spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
- Heat half cup clarified butter in a pan. Add all whole garam masala/hot spices to crackle.
- Add onion and saute when its colors change add mutton pieces and saute for 4 - 5 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste,red chilly powder,turmeric powder and green chilly and saute for 4 - 5 mins. Add salt and mix well.
- Add half cup of water and cover the lid. Cook in a slow flame.
- For masala :- Heat two tbsp oil in a pan. Add soaked poppy seeds,fennel seeds,coriander seeds,cumin seeds and saute.
- Add fresh coconut powder and chopped tomato and mix well.
- Once cooled,churn the fried poppy seeds and all spices to make a fine paste..
- Add poppy seeds mixture in the mutton and mix well. Add half cup of water and mix well.
- Add a pinch of sugar,lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot with chapatis.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.