- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour
2 table spoon
Oil (for frying)
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour,carom seeds,onion seeds,salt,clarified butter and mix well.
- Make a crumb like texture.
- Knead a stiff dough with the help of little water. Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Now roll a small dough just like puri.
- Make slits with the help of knife in the middle portion.
- Roll the puri and seal the edges to give it karela shape.
- Heat enough oil in a pan.
- Place the karela namkeen lower the heat and fry till light brown n crispy.
- Serve with hot tea.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.