- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
4 table spoon
1/4 tea spoon
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel. Once boiled keep it on low flame.
- Stir occasionally for thickening the milk. Add sugar and mix well.
- Remove the vessel from the flame. Add cardamom powder and stir allow to cool completely.
- Then keep in the fridge for two hours.
- Two orange cut into small pieces(remove the outer thick skin and seeds) and take juice of one orange.
- Keep the orange pulp and orange juice in fridge too.
- Once the milk is completely cold mix the orange juice and orange pulp in the cold thickened milk.
- Yummy orange basundi is ready to serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.