- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Eggplant/Baingan (Long) 4 pieces
Peanuts (crushed) 1/2 bowl
Ginger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
Fennel Powder 1/2 tea spoon
Dry mango powder 1/4 tea spoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
Asafoetida 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 4 table spoon
- Wash and clean the eggplant. Stalk trimmed and partially slit into quarter.
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan Add crushed peanuts and all the spices and saute for one mins and keep aside. Now stuffing is ready.
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan. Add eggplant and saute for one mins in a low flame. Stuff the filling in the eggplant.
- Heat oil in the same pan.
- Add stuffed eggplant and leftover spices and cover it and cook in a low flame.
- When color of eggplant becomes lightly brown then turn over another side.
- Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.