- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Poppy seeds / Posto 1/2 cup
Onion (chopped finely) 1 medium
Green Chilli 1-2 nos
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon
Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
- Soak poppy seeds for 2 - 3 hours and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to crackle.. Add onion and stir fry for one to two mins.
- Add green chilly and mix well,
- Add posto / poppy seeds paste and stir fry for 4 - 5 mins until it colors change.
- Add salt and mix well. Serve with steamed rice
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.