- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
potato 2 medium
Pointed gourd 4 nos
Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
garlic paste 1/2 tea spoon
Fenugreek seeds / Methi seeds a pinch
Green Chilli 2 nos
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon
- Peel wash and cut potatoes length wise.
- Also wash and cut the edges of the pointed gourd,cut in length wise.
- Heat oil in a pan,add fenugreek seeds to crackle.
- Add potato and pointed gourd and stir fry on low flame for 4 - 5 mins.
- Add turmeric powder,red chilly powder and garlic paste and mix well.
- Add salt and green chilly n saute for 4 - 5 mins.
- Let it cook on slow flame. Serve with chapati or rice.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.