- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour 2 cup
Semolina 1 cup
Carom Seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Onion seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 4 table spoon
Oil (for frying) enough
Yellow urad dal/Lentil 1 cup
Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Green Chilli (chopped) 1 nos
Ginger paste 1 tea spoon
Asafoetida 1/4 tea spoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
Whole coriander seeds (crushed) 1 tea spoon
Fennel seeds (crushed) 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Chaat masala 1 tea spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
- Soak yellow urad dal/lentil for 4 - 5 hours. and ground coarsely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds,asafoetida,crushed,coriander seeds and crushed fennel seeds.
- Let them splutter and saute for one mins.
- Add chopped green chilly and ginger paste and saute for one to two mins.
- Now add urad dal and mix well. Add all dry ingredients and salt and mix well. Now stuffing is ready.
- Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying.
- First on high flame then make it medium flame or low.
- Now divide the dough into equal size balls. Flatten the balls with your palm.
- Place a small ball of stuffing in the center and seal it properly. Now roll the balls. It should be little thick.
- Place the kachori into the oil for frying. Fry in small batches.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil until golden n crispy. Drain and serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.