- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Finely chopped onion - 1 big size
Green chilly - 2
Hard boiled eggs - 4
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder : 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 4 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan. Add boiled eggs and stir fry till brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the same pan. Add cumin seeds to crackle. Add onion and saute till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,coriander powder,red chilly powder,turmeric powder and salt and 2 tbsp water and cook on a medium flame approax 4 - 5 mins.
- Add green chilly and garam masala and mix well. Add one cup of water and bring to boil.
- When it boiled add boiled and fried egg and cook for five mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.