- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Black gram - 1 cup
Potato - 2 medium size
Chopped onion - 1
- Soak black gram/kala chana over night drain and crush in the blender. Wash and peel the potatoes and chop it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to crackle. Add chopped onion and fry till light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,red chilly powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder and 2 tbsp water and saute for two mins.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Add potato and crushed black gram and mix well.
- Add salt and one cup of water and cover it.. Bring to boil and simmer for ten mins till done.
- Add garam masala powder and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.