- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Milk - 500 gms
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Clarified butter - 1 tbsp
Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Crushed almonds - 1 tbsp
Raisins - 1 tbsp
Fresh cream - 1/2 cup
Bottle gourd/Lauki - 250 gms
- Wash peel and grate the bottle gourd.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan. Add grated bottle gourd/lauki and stir fry for 4 - 5 mins till water evaporates.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel. Once boiled,keep it in the low flame.
- Add stir fry bottle gourd/lauki. Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Stirring continuously till milk reduced to half. Once cooled, pour the mixture in the blender and blend it.
- Add fresh cream and again churn it. Add raisins and crushed almonds and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the air tight container. Keep in the freezer for 4 - 5 hours. Yummy bottle gourd ice cream is completely formed.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.