- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Bottle gourd/Lauki - 250 gms
Grated cottage cheese/paneer - 100 gms
Chat masala - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Whole black pepper - 2
Cinnamon - 1 inch /paneerstick
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped tomatoes - 1
Tomato puree - 1 tsp
Mawa/whole dried milk - 1 tbsp
Fresh milk - 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Remove the skin of the bottle gourd/lauki. Cut into two pieces and scoop it.
- Add salt and sugar in a water and blanch the bottle gourd.
- Take a bowl add cottage cheese/paneer,chat masala,salt,green chilly and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Stuff the cottage cheese/paneer mixture in the bottle gourd.
- Heat butter in a pan and grill the bottle gourd. keep aside.
- For Gravy:- Heat oil in a pan. Add whole hot spices/garam masala to crackle. Add chopped onion and stir fry for 2 - 3 mins. till transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,red chilly powder,coriander powder and 2 tbsp water and mix well..
- Add tomato puree and finely chopped tomato and stir fry 2 - 3 mins.
- Add whole dried milk/mawa and fresh cream and salt and mix well
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover it. When water comes to boil add the stuff and grill lauki.
- Cook for 5 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.