- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
bread 4 slices
Potato (boiled & mashed) 1 bowl
Ginger (grated) 1/2 tea spoon
Green Chilli 1/4 tea spoon
Black pepper powder 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander powder 1/2 tea spoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
Coriander leaves (chopped) 1 table spoon
Salt to taste
All purpose flour 1/2 cup
Semolina 2 table spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
- Take a large bowl combine boiled n mashed potato.green chilly,red chilly powder,coriander powder,black pepper powder,salt,coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take all purpose flour,salt and water and make a batter. It should not be very thick.
- Spread the potato mixture on the top of the bread slices.
- Now dip that slice in all purpose flour batter and coat with semolina.
- Heat oil in a pan. Shallow fry the bread slices.
- Cut the bread slices in four pieces. Serve hot with green chutney.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.