- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Bread- 4 slices
Butter- 50 gms
Chopped onions- 2 tbsp
Grated cabbage- 2 tbsp
Capsicum (thinly striped)- 2 tbsp
Grated Carrot- 2 tbsp
Chopped ginger garlic- 1/4 tsp
Chopped green chilly- 1/4 tsp
Chopped french beans- 2 tsp
Tomato sauce- 1 tbsp
Soya sauce- 1/2 tsp
Red chilly sauce- 1 tsp
White pepper- 1/2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Boiled noodles- 1 bowl
Oil- 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, french beans and stir fry for 1 to 2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilly and mix well.
- Add boiled noodles, soya sauce, tomato sauce, red chilly sauce and salt and mix well.
- Now, the noodles stuffing is ready.
- Take a fresh bread slice and roll it. Add 2 tbsp noodles stuffing and fold it.
- Heat butter in a pan, press the bread spring roll on medium flame and grill it.
- Spread the butter both the sides till it gets golden brown.
- Hot bread spring roll is ready. Serve with tea.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.