- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Cabbage (grated) 1/4 bowl
Mawa/Whole dried milk 1/4 bowl
clarified butter 1/2 tea spoon
Milk 1 glass
Cardamom powder 1/4 tea spoon
Saffron strands few
Milkmaid 1/2 bowl
Almonds (crushed) 1 table spoon
- Heat clarified butter in a pan. Add grated cabbage and fry till moisture absorb it.
- Add mawa/whole dried milk and cardamom powder and mix well. Make a dumbling.
- Boil milk in a pan. Once boiled keep it in a low flame Stir continuously.
- Add milkmaid and saffron in the milk.
- Add cabbage dumpling into the milk and boil 8 - 10 mins. Garnish with crushed almonds. Serve chilled.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.