- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Cashew nut - 15 piece
Cottage cheese/paneer - 50 gms
Garam masala/hot spices - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Basmati rice - 1 cup
Bay leaf - 1
Sliced onion - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Green chilly - 2
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Clarified butter - 4 tbsp
Salt to taste
Green cardamom - 1 - 2
Cinnamon - 1 inch stick
- Soak basmati rice for half an hour.
- Grate the cottage cheese and add salt,hot spices and corn flour and make a small balls.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan, Place cottage cheese ball and deep fry till brown and crispy and keep aside.
- Also deep fry the cashew nuts and strain it.
- Again heat clarified butter in a same pan. Add cumin seeds,green cardamom ,bay leaf,cinnamon to crackle.
- Add sliced onion and fry till transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chilly and saute for 1 - 2 mins.
- Add salt and soaked rice and mix well.
- Add two cup of water and some fried cashew nuts. Cover it and cook in a high flame.
- When it boils simmer the flame and cook for five mins.
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts and fried cottage cheese balls.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.