- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 5 people
- Meal course
Cashewnut powder :-200 grams
Sugar:- 3 &1/2 tablespoons
Lukewarm milk:-3 teaspoon
Ghee:-1/4 cup + for greasing
Green cardamom powder 1 teaspoons
- Heat sugar and 50 ml water in a non-stick pan. Cook till one-string consistency is reached. Add cashew nut powder to sugar syrup.
- Mix well and switch off heat. keep checking there are no lumps. Add 3 teaspoons milk and mix well.
- Switch on heat, add ghee and cardamom powder. Mix well and make sure that there are no lumps.
- Cook till the ghee melts and switch off heat. Set aside for 20 minutes or cool to room temperature.
- Grease your hands with ghee. Divide mixture into equal portions and shape them into laddoos or any shape as u desired.
- Decorate with any dryfruits (optional).
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.