- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Sliced tomato - 2 medium size
Sliced onion - 2 medium size
Kashmiri mirch powder - 1 tsp
Whole coriander seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
Whole red chilly - 3 - 4
Cloves - 2 - 3
Green cardamom - 1 - 2
Black cardamom - 1 - 2
Whole black pepper - 2 - 3
Curry leaves - 7 - 8
Poppy seeds - 1 tbsp
- Dry roast the whole red chilly,cloves,whole black pepper,whole coriander seeds,cumin seeds,fennel seeds,green cardamom,black cardamom and also dry roast the poppy seeds.
- Once cooled,to make a powder. Boil the eggs and remove the cell.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Marinate egg with turmeric powder and red cnhilly powder and fry till dark brown. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in the same pan. Add sliced onion and fry till light brown.
- Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste and mix well. Add sliced tomato and cook for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add roasted spices,turmeric powder and kashmiri mirch powder and one cup of water.
- When water comes to boil add boiled n fried eggs and cover it. Cook in a low flame for 4 - 5 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with rice or chapatis.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.