- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Sugar powder - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Chocolate sauce - 2 tbsp
- Take a large mixing bowl add all purpose flour,sugar powder,baking powder and vanilla essence.
- Gradually add the milk little by little to make a smooth batter. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Grease butter on a pan. Add one spoon batter on the pan.
- Spread one tbsp chocolate sauce on the top of the pan cake. Cover with small amount of batter on it.
- Drizzle some butter and cook in a low flame. Flip when done on one side. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.