- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
bread 4 slices
All purpose flour 2 table spoon
Milk 1/2 cup
Butter 100 gram
Lemon juice 1/2 tea spoon
Grated cheese 1 bar
Bell pepper (red, green, yellow) 2 table spoon
Carrot (grated) 1 table spoon
Cabbage (grated) 1 table spoon
French beans (finely chopped) 1 table spoon
Green Chilli (chopped finely) 1/4 tea spoon
White pepper 1/4 tea spoon
Parsley 1/2 tea spoon
Salt to taste
- Heat one tbsp butter and all purpose flour in a pan. Saute for few seconds.
- Add milk little by little and stir continuously.
- Add tri color bell pepper,cabbage,carrot ,french beans and green chilly and mix well.
- Add parsley,white pepper,salt,lemon juice and cheese. Turn off the flame.
- Cut the edges of the bread. Apply butter on the bread.
- Spread the white sauce mixture on the bread
- Cover the bread slice with other slice.
- Heat non stick pan.
- Grease the pan with butter and place the sandwich on medium flame and grill it.
- Spread the butter both the sides gets golden brown.
- Cut into triangle shape. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.