- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Boiled Rice 1 cup
Carrot (grated) 2 table spoon
Cucumber (grated) 2 table spoon
Whole red chillies 1-2 nos
Hung Curd 1.5 cup
Milk 1/4 cup
Chana dal/Bengal gram 1 tea spoon
Urad dal/Lentil 1 tea spoon
Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Black mustard seeds/Rai 1/4 tea spoon
Asafoetida 1/4 tea spoon
Curry leaves 8-10 nos
Ginger (grated) 1 tea spoon
Coriander leaves 1 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add urad dal,chana dal,cumin seeds,black mustard seeds and asafoetida .
- Fry till the color of the dal/lentil is change.
- Now add the curry leaves,ginger,whole red chilly,carrot and cucumber and swsitch off the flame.
- Add hung curd and milk in a boiled rice and mix well.
- Add the boiled rice in a pan.
- Add coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Note :Place the curd on a muslin cloth,hang it 5 -6 hours or over night in a fridge.Place in the large bowl and whisk it.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.