- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Milk - 1 liter
Sugar - 2 cup
All purpose flour - 1 tsp
Baking powder - a pinch
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel. Once boiled keep it in a low flame.
- Add rice and cook till milk become dry. Now make a tight paste with the help of mixer.
- Add all purpose flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Heat enough oil in a pan. Shape the rice balls and deep fry on low flame till golden n crispy. Keep aside.
- In other pan add sugar and water till sugar dissolves. Keep it medium flame for 8 - 10 mins.
- When it gets sticky it means syrup is ready add cardamom powder.
- Place the fried rice balls in the sugar syrup. Serve after two hours.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.