- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Eggs 3 nos
Onion (Chopped) 1 nos
Green chillies (chopped finely) 2 nos
Coriander Leaves (chopped finely) 2 table spoon
Roasted cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
bread 4 slices
Butter 100 gram
- Take a large bowl break the eggs. Whisk the eggs until fluffy.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add onion and saute for 2 - 3 mins. Add eggs and stir continuously.
- Add salt,roasted cumin seeds and coriander leaves and mix well. Now stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and spread the butter.
- Add 2 tbsp egg bhurji on the top of the bread.. Cover this bread slice with other slice.
- Heat butter in a pan. Place the egg bhurji sandwich on medium flame and grill it.
- Spread the butter both the sides get golden brown. Cut into two pieces. Serve hot with tea.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.