- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Hard boiled eggs - 4
Onion paste - 2 tbsp
Finely sliced onion - 1 onion
Cloves - 2 to 3
Cinnamon - 1 inch stick
Cardamom - 2 to 3
Whole black pepper - 2 to 3
Thick curd - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Add hard boiled eggs and strain it.
- Heat oil in the same pan. Fry the sliced onion and strain it and keep aside.
- In the same oil add whole garam masala to crackle. Add onion and ginger garlic paste ans saute for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add coriander powder,red chilly powder,turmeric powder and 2 tbsp water and saute for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add curd and salt and mix well. Add half cup of water.
- When water comes to boil add boiled eggs and mix well. Garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.