- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 6 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Garlic 25-30 clove
chilli powder 5-6 tea spoon
Cumin powder 4-5 tea spoon
Coriander powder 3 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tea spoon
- Peel garlic cloves.
- In mixer jar add garlic cloves, chili powder, cumin powder,coriander powder and salt .
- Make fine paste in mixer grinder ( do not add water).
- Heat oil on a medium flame and add paste and switch off flame and mix well.
- Garlic chutney is now ready to serve.
- You can preserve this chutney for 10 to 15 days at max.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.