- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Semolina 1 cup
Wheat flour 2 table spoon
Asafoetida/Hing 1 pinch
Water 1 cup
Oil (for frying) enough
- Take a large bowl add semolina,wheat flour,asafoetida and salt and mix well.
- Add little by little water to make a dough.
- Cover this dough with muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 mins. Roll out the dough.
- With the help of bottle cap cut the roll out dough in a round shape.
- Heat enough oil in a pan and deep fry the golgappa on a low flame till golden brown and crispy. Drain in paper napkin.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.