- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Basmati Rice 1 cup
Bengal gram / Chana dal 1 cup
Green gram 1 cup
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Oil (for frying) enough
- Wash and soak rice and Bengal gram/chana dal for 3 - 4 hours and grind to make a smooth paste. with the help of 1 cup of water.
- The batter should be thick.
- Half cup of green gram crushed in the blender.
- Now add half cup of green gram,crushed green gram,cumin seeds and salt in the batter and mix well.
- Heat enough oil in the pan for deep frying.
- Now pour one spoon of batter in the hot oil and cook on medium flame till the color is lightly brown.
- Turn over another side and drain in paper napkin. Serve hot with tea.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.