- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Hot dog - 2
Boiled n mashed potato - 1/2 bowl
Grated processed cheese - 1 cube
White pepper - 1/4 tsp
Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
Green garlic chutney - 1 tbsp
Grated cabbage - 2 tbsp
Butter - 50 gms
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped onion - 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder -1 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Chopped green chilly - 1/4 tsp
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cumin seeds to crackle. Add onion and stir fry for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste,coriander powder,red chilly powder,turmeric powder,green chilly and 2 tbsp water and mix well.
- Add grated cabbage and boiled n mashed potato and mix well.
- Add tomato sauce,green garlic chutney ,white pepper and lemon juice and mix well. Now stuffing is ready.
- Cut the hot dog buns in the middle. Stuff the filling in the hot dog bun.
- Grease the pan with butter and place the hot dog bun and stir fry from both the sides.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.