- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Cooked rice 1 cup
Rice flour 1 cup
All purpose flour 1/4 cup
Water as required
Curd 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Baking Powder 1/2 tea spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
- Take a blender add cooked rice,rice flour,all purpose flour and grind them along with some water.
- Make a thick batter.
- Transfer the batter to bowl add salt,curd,baking powder and mix well.
- Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Heat non stick pan. Add one tsp oil and rub it with tissue paper.
- Pour a large spoon of dosa batter on the pan.
- Lower the heat put some oil over dosa.
- Flip when done on one side. Serve them hot with any chutney of your choice.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.