- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour 1 cup
Baking Powder /4 tea spoon
Salt 1 pinch
Sugar 1 pinch
Oil 1 table spoon
Curd 2 table spoon
Milk 1/2 cup
Butter 100 gram
Onion seeds 2 table spoon
Almonds 10-12 nos
Cashewnuts 10-12 nos
Raisins 2 table spoon
Coconut powder 2 table spoon
Honey/Sugar 1 table spoon
- In a kneading bowl mix together all purpose flour,baking powder,salt,sugar,curd,oil.
- Add milk little by little and make a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for one to two hour in a hot place.
- Grind the almond and cashew nuts to make a powder.
- Add raisins,coconut powder and honey/sugar and mix well.
- Take some dough and make medium size balls. Roll into balls.
- Stuff the one tbsp filling then roll out the naan.
- Add onion seeds and sprinkle some dry flour and roll out. Grease oven plate with butter.
- Place the naan in preheated oven of 250.c for five mins.
- Flip it naan till brown apply butter. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.