- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
mutton 500 gram
Onion (Chopped) 1 nos
Garam masala powder 1/2 tea spoon
Coriander powder 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
Lemon juice 1 tea spoon
Black pepper powder 1/2 tea spoon
Curry leaves 8-10 nos
Black mustard seeds/Rai 1 tea spoon
Garlic (chopped finely) 1 tea spoon
Ginger (Chopped finely) 1 tea spoon
Ginger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
Sauf/Fennel seeds powder 1 tea spoon
Green Chilli (chopped) 2 nos
Mint Leaves 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Oil 1/2 cup
- Take a blender add coriander leaves,mint leaves,green chilly,lemon juice,salt and ginger garlic paste and make a paste.
- Marinate mutton with this paste and keep in the fridge for 2 - 3 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add black mustard seeds/rai to crackle.
- Add chopped ginger garlic and saute for one mins. Add sliced onion and stir fry for 2 - 3 mins.
- Add coriander powder,turmeric powder,garam masala powder,black pepper powder and curry leaves and 2 tbsp water and saute for 2 - 3 mins.
- Add marinated mutton pieces and mix well. Add one cup of water and cover it.
- Stir occasionaly and cook 20 mins. and turn off the gas. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.