- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Arbi/taro roots - 250 gms
Roasted mango powder/amchur - 1/2 tsp
Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek seeds/methi seeds - a pinch
Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 4 tbsp
- Peel and boil the taro roots/arbi. Heat oil in a pan.
- Remove the skin of the taro root/arbi and deep fry in a hot oil and keep aside.
- Again heat oil in the same pan. Add carom seeds and fenugreek seeds to crackle,
- Add ginger garlic paste,coriander powder,red chilly powder,turmeric powder,amchur powder/roasted mango powder,salt and 2 tbsp water and saute for one to two mins.
- Now kurkure arbi.taro roots is ready to serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.