- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Sugar- 1/2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Baking powder- 1/4 tsp
Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
Clarified butter- 1 tbsp
Curd- 1/4 cup
Crushed garlic- 2 tbsp
Chopped coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
Butter- 50 gms
- In a kneading bowl, mix together all purpose flour, salt, sugar, clarified butter, baking soda, baking powder, curd and crushed garlic cloves.
- Add water and make a soft dough. Keep aside for an hour. Now take some dough and make medium balls. Now, roll the balls and make naan out of it.
- Add crushed garlic cloves and green coriander leaves and sprinkle some dry flour over it and make a roll of it.
- Now heat tawa in a high flame. Sprinkle some water on the other side of the naan in order to stick it to the tawa and cook it for a minute on a high flame.
- After a minute, turn the tawa and cook on high flame till it gets golden brown.
- Apply some butter over the hot and serve hot!
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.