- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Bottle Gourd / Lauki 200 gram
potato 2 nos
Tomato 1 nos
Curry leaves 5-6 pieces
Mustard seeds 1/2 tea spoon
Cumin seeds 1/2 tea spoon
Garlic 5 clove
Coriander leaves few
chilli powder 2 tea spoon
Salt as required
Coriander powder 2 tea spoon
Garam masala 1 tea spoon
- Peel and cut bottle gourd and potato and cut tomato in medium size. Peel and crush garlic cloves.
- Pressure cook potato and bottle gourd for 3 whistles.
- Heat oil in the pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and sizzle.
- Add tomato and saute till it becomes soft and add garlic paste.
- Add salt, coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala or sabzi masala and saute the mixture for a minute.
- Add boiled potato and bottle gourd and saute the mixture.
- Allow to cook the sabzi for 1 minute.
- Switch off flame and add coriander leaves and mix well. Sabzi is ready.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.