- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Maize flour/makki ka atta - 1 cup
Grated radish/mooli - 1 cup
Boiled n mashed potato - 1/2 cup
Chopped green chilly - 2
Clarified butter - 2 tbsp
- Wash and grate radish/mooli. Add chopped green chilly and salt and mix well. Squueeze the excess water from the radish/mooli.
- In a kneading bowl mix maize lour/makki ka atta,boiled potato, curd,clarified butter and radish mixture. and mix well.
- Don't use water. Divide the dough into balls.
- Place the plastic sheet over that place a ball of dough is cover with other plastic sheet and then roll tightly this will ensure that it does not break.
- Grease a pan with clarified butter and heat on a medium flame. Apply butter on makki ka mooli paratha.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.