- Preparation time
- 50 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Maize flour/ Makki ka atta 1 cup
Wheat flour 1/4 cup
Sugar powder 1 cup
Clarified butter / Ghee 1/2 cup
Cashewnuts 10-12 nos
Green Cardamom 1/4 tea spoon
Milk 1/2 cup
- Take a bowl add makki ka atta,wheat flour,two tbsp clarified butter and mix well.
- With the help of milk make a soft dough. Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Divide the dough into equal parts. Make a thick paratha.
- Place the paratha on the hot pan.
- Apply clarified butter on both the sides. Make a crispy paratha.
- Once cooled,break the paratha into pieces an d grind it. To make a powder.
- Add powder sugar,cardamom powder and left over clarified butter and mix well. Shape it into laddu.
- Divide the cashew nuts into two pieces. Add cashew nuts on the top of the laddu.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.