- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Cashew nut paste - 10 - 12 cashew nuts
Coconut milk - 1 cup
Chopped onion - 2
Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds powder/sauf powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Black mustard seeds /rai - 1/4 tsp
Whole red chilly - 1 - 2
Curry - leaves - 8 - 10
- Marinate chicken with red chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,fennel seeds powder,black pepper powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onion and fry till transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree and mix well.
- Add chicken pieces and one tbsp water and fry in a low flame.
- Add cashew nuts paste and coconut milk and mix well.
- Add half cup of water and cover it. Cook 8 - 10 mins in a low flame.
- For tempering:- Heat one tsp oil in a pan. Add black mustard seeds/rai,whole red chilly and switch off the flame. and add curry leaves.
- Temper the chicken in serving bowl. Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.