- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Ripe mango - 1
Milk - 3 cup
Crushed cashew nuts - 1 tsp
Crushed almonds - 1 tsp
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel. Once boiled,keep in the low flame till thick.
- Add sugar,cardamom powder,crushed cashew nuts,crushed almonds and mix well.
- Now stuffing is ready.
- Take a ripe mango and cut in the top of the mango.
- Pull out seed of the mango with the help of spoon.
- Stuff the thick milk in the place of mango seed and cover with the top cut earlier.
- Keep the mango in the freezer for over night. Peel the mango skin and cut into slices. Serve chilled. enjoy
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.