- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Ripe mango pieces - 1 cup
Milk - 5 cup
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Crushed almonds - 1 tbsp
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel.
- Once boiled ,keep in the low flame.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep stirring in between till thick.
- Add ripe mango pieces to the cool kheer and mix well.
- Garnish with crushed almonds and ripe mango pieces
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.