- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Suji/Semolina - 50 gms
Carom seeds - a pinch
Onion seeds - a pinch
Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1tbsp
Clarified butter - 1 cup
Roasted gram flour/sattu - 100 gms
Finely chopped green chilly - 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped garlic cloves - 1/2 tsp
Water - 4 tbsp
- Take a large bowl add wheat flour,semolina,baking powder,carom seeds,onion seeds,salt,turmeric powder and oil and mix well.
- Make a stiff dough with the help of water. The texture should be crumbly keep aside for 30 mins.
- Take a large bowl add above listed stuffing ingredients and mix well. Now stuffing is ready.
- Divide the dough into equal size balls. Stuff the filling in the dough.
- Wrap up the dough pieces and close from all sides. Preheat oven for 10 mins. in 250,c
- Grease oven wire with oil. Place the bati in preheated oven for 5 mins.
- Flip it over till brown. Deep in the clarified butter and serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.