- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
Semolina - 1/2 cup
Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
Green cardamom powder - 1 tsp
All purpose flour - 2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Clarified butter - 4 tbsp
Oil for frying
- Take a large bowl add all above listed ingredients. and mix well. Make a crumb like texture.
- Knead a soft dough and keep aside for 30 mins. Divide the dough two part.
- Now roll a dough and cut into diamond shape.
- Heat enough oil in a pan. Place the sweet shakarpara for frying.
- Fry in small batches. Deep fry in medium heat oil until golden n crispy. Drain and serve.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.