- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Tuar dal - 1 cup
Yellow moong dal - 2 tbsp
Water - 2 cup
Fenugreek leaves/methi leaves - 1 cup
Chopped tomato - 2
Chopped green chilly - 1
- Wash and cook moong and tuar dal with one cup of water in a pressure cooker for three whistles.Wash and chop the methi leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to crackle.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chilly and saute for one mins. Add chopped onion and saute till light brown.
- Add tomato and methi leaves and cook for two mins. Add red chilly powder,turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add cooked lentils and one cup of water. Once boiled add lemon juice and cook for 5 mins. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.