- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour 1 cup
Sooji/Semolina 2 table spoon
Carom Seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Onion seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander seeds (crushed) 1/4 tea spoon
Whole black pepper 4-5 nos
Fresh Fenugreek leaves/Methi leaves (finely chopped) 2 table spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
Oil (for frying) enough
- Take a large bowl combine all purpose flour,salt,semolina,carom seeds,onion seeds,crushed coriander seeds,whole black pepper,salt,oil and fenugreek leaves.
- The texture should be crumbly. Make a stiff dough with the help of water. Cover the dough and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Divide the dough into equal size balls. Roll out the small size puri.
- Then with palm gently press each roll in mathri shape.
- Heat enough oil in a pan. Deep fry on low flame till golden n crispy. Serve hot with tea.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.