- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Capsicum (cubed) 1 cup
Onion (cubed) 1 cup
Tomato paste 1 medium
Onion (paste) 1 medium
Ginger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
Red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
Garam masala powder 1 tea spoon
Sesame seeds 2 table spoon
Peanuts 2 table spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon
- Dry roast the sesame seeds and peanuts separately. Once cooled,blend to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add capsicum and onion cubes and saute for one to two mins.and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in the same pan.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute till light brown.
- Add tomato paste and mix well.
- Add red chilly powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,garam masala powder and salt and mix well.
- Add roasted sesame seeds and peanuts paste and half cup of water.
- Cook in a low flame for five mins. Add fried onion and capsicum and cook for five mins. in low flame. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.