- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Chicken - 500 gms
Achari mirch/Jalapeno - 250 gms
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds/methi seeds - 4 to 5
Onion seeds - 1 tsp
Black mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Hung curd - 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Onion - 3 cut in cubes
Oil - 1/2 cup
- Dry roast the black mustard seeds,fenugreek seeds,fennel seeds and onion seeds and make a powder.
- Marinate chicken with 1 tbsp roasted powder,turmeric powder,hung curd,salt and keep aside for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir fry till it gets transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste,red chilly powder,coriander powder and jalapeno and mix well.
- Now add the marinated chicken and 1 tbsp roasted powder.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook in a high flame till chicken is done or 8 to 10 mins. Serve with chapatis or rice.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.