- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Yellow moong dal/Lentil - 1/2 cup
Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - for frying
- Take a large bowl add wheat flour and water. Make a simple wheat flour dough. Keep rest for 30 mins.
- Soak moong dal/lentil for 3 - 4 hours. Grind it without water to make a fine paste.
- Add red chilly powder and salt and mix well. Divide the dough into equal size balls.
- Roll the ball to make a puri Spread the moong dal/lentil paste on one side of the puri.
- Hot enough oil in a pan. Place the puri in a pan and fry crispy on a low flame. Moong dal surface of the puri is on the top of the pan. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.