- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Chicken pieces - 250 gms
Half boiled basmati rice - 250 gms
Mawa / whole dried milk - 50 gms
Kesar / saffron - few strand
Cashew nuts - 1 tbsp
Almond - 1 tbsp
Cardamom - 4
Bay leaf - 1 - 2
Whole black pepper - 8 - 10
Boiled eggs - 2
Sliced onion - 2 medium size
Cloves - 2 - 3
Salt to taste
Clarified butter - 4 tbsp
- Heat clarified butter in a pan. Add cashew nuts and almonds fry and strain it.
- Add cardamom,cloves,whole black pepper and bay leaf.
- Add onion slices and saute till transparent.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry for 5 - 6 mins. Add salt and one cup of water.
- When it boils add mawa/whole dried milk and mix well.
- Add half done boiled boiled rice and mix well.
- Soak the saffron in 1/2 cup of milk and mix in the rice.
- Cover it and cook for 5 - 7 mins in a slow flame.
- Garnish with boiled egg and fried almonds and cashew nuts. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.