- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour/maida - one and half cup
Clarified butter/ghee - 2 tbsp
Onion seeds - 1 tbsp
- In a kneading bowl mix together all purpose flour/maida,clarified butter,salt,sugar,curd,milk and baking powder.
- Add water little by little and make a soft dough. Keep aside for an hour. Knead it again.
- Take some dough and make medium size balls. Roll into balls. Then roll out the naan.
- Add onion seeds and sprinkle some dry flour and roll out. Grease oven plate with butter.
- Place the naan in preheated oven of 250.c for 5 mins. Flip it over till brown apply butter. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.