- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Fresh cream 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 litre
Custard powder 1 tea spoon
Sugar 4 table spoon
Orange zest (grated) 2 table spoon
Fresh Orange juice 2 table spoon
Orange pulp 2 table spoon
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel till thick.
- Custard powder mix with little cold milk and mix in the thick milk.
- Add sugar and fresh cream and mix well. Grate the orange zest.
- Add fresh orange juice,orange pulp and orange zest in the thick milk and mix well.
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and churn it.
- Pour the mixture in the air tight container. Keep in the freezer for 4 - 5 hours. Yummy orange ice cream is ready.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.